1) Sudden extreme sensitivity to people and environments.
A person who has previously been sociable and active suddenly finds they can’t bear to be in shopping malls or in crowded environments such as restaurants.
2) An increase in psychic ability and awareness.
This most often manifests in the ability to almost “hear” the inner thoughts and feelings of others. This can be disconcerting if the person imagines that everyone else can also read their thoughts and feelings.
3) An extreme sensitivity to negative energy in certain environments or peopleIncluding the inability to tolerate certain people who had previously been close.
This increased sensitivity can lead to panic attacks or anxiety attacks. These can occur at any time, even when the person wakes up at night. Often there is no valid reason for the attack, although the person will often seek to find a reason.
4) The person might also find themselves “zoning out” for long periods of timeJust wanting to sit and do nothing.
This can be irritating to someone who has previously been very energetic and active. This is just the consciousness adjusting to spending more time in the higher dimensions and less time in the 3rd and 4th dimensions. Related to this is the need to rest and sleep for far longer than previously, and a general slowing down.
5) Obsessive anxieties about humans being destroyed (by pollution, lack of resources, aliens, technology etc).
This is because multi-dimensional consciousness can access all levels of the group mind, including that part which holds the fears and anxieties about the survival of the species. Since the person is often concerned about their own survival, they tend to resonate with this part of the group mind or morphogenetic field.
6) An obsessive need to understand what is happening.
Leading to the mind becoming overactive and the person fearing they are losing it or suffering from “burn-out”. Also a fear of going mad and being unable to cope with everyday life in the future. Again, psychologists and doctors seem able to offer very little help.
7) Depression for no reason, or related to the crisis state.
This is often just the consciousness clearing out old layers of energy that need to be released. It is not necessary to “process” or relive the experience, just allow the body to release the energy. Have patience with the process and know that it will pass.
8) Disrupted sleep patterns.
Often waking up to 3 times a night, or just at about 3am. Again this is just the consciousness adapting to new cycles of activity. Higher consciousness is often more active at night since the lower dimensions are quiet at this time.
-Feeling strange electrical energy waves through the body. The Crystal body is incredibly sensitive, and feels solar and lunar waves, cosmic waves, and energies from the galactic centre. Often these energies are assisting in the process of “rewiring” the body to carry higher energies
9) A whole range of physical sensations and experiences, usually related to detoxification.
The Crystal body holds no toxins, but allows everything to pass through it. In fact the eventual trick to being Crystal is just to allow everything to pass through and hold onto nothing. The ultimate state of detachment. But at this stage the body needs to release years of “toxic” waste, whether physical, emotional or mental The release is always through the physical body, which presents symptoms such as intense fatigue, muscle and joint pains especially in the hips and knees, headaches, especially at the base of the skull, and neck and shoulder pains.
10) Increased appetite and putting on weight.
This is because the body needs huge amounts of energy to power this process.
11) The ability to see beyond the veils.
That is, to become aware of spirits, devas,E.Ts and angels as a reality and to communicate with these. This can be very frightening if the person is not accustomed to this kind of other dimensional awareness.